Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ALL WAYS Natural Isogro Conditioning Hair Dress 5.5oz/155ml

ALL WAYS Natural Isogro Conditioning Hair Dress 5.5oz/155ml Review



Isogro made with cooling Menthol and soothing Chamomile, conditions and protects your scalp. Rich Chamomile moisturizes your hair with natural conditioners that leave it soft and shiny. Daily use of Isogro makes dry hair a thing of the past. Isogro is the natural way to penetrate and condition hair, promote healthy hair growth, restore natural shine, and protect hair from heat styling and chemical damage.


1 comment:

  1. I love it. It has made my short hair grew down to the nape of my neck. My bangs or front of my hair covers my eye; my hair style holds a long time after I perm it. I used samples packets I was given at least 20 years ago. I decided to try it. It was at least two months after I used it I permed my hair to find how long and healthy my hair had grown. I never had problem with dandruff so I can't comment on that part of this product. Oh... my hair has body and shine even over my semi-permed gray hair. I am 75 years old.

    ReplyDelete